Tuesday, September 6, 2011

HUNGER GAMES SOUNDTRACK.

As you all know, or should know, the Hunger Games movie coming out next year.
I don't know if they've chosen a soundtrack, but just in case they haven't, I'm here.

These are songs that I think should be in the movie, preferably sung by the respective actor. Musicals are awesome, okay. Dig it.
  • Maybe This Time from Cabaret. This will be sung by Elizabeth Banks, at the reaping. Instead of saying, "May the odds be ever in your favour", why not channel your inner Liza Minelli and sing it?
  • Songbird by Fleetwood Mac. Remove the lullaby that Katniss sings to Rue in the book. There's no need for it. Jennifer Lawrence will sing "and the songbirds keep singing, like they know the scoreee~, and I love you I love you I love you like never beforeee~" etc etc. It totally fits, okay. TOTALLY.
  • A Muse song. Time Is Running Out or something like that. They need a good rebellion song to play at the end, when Katniss presents the berries. Or at the very end, on the train home. Which will link up Hunger Games with the next movie, y'know. They don't necessarily have to sing this song.
And that's it.
I should direct a movie one day, I'd be so great. :D
Stay tuned for next week: when I crap on about Alex Fasolo.

No comments: