Thursday, March 17, 2011

SPOILER ALERT: THE BIRD DIES.

Yeah, that's right, I spoiled Glee for all you Australian fans. Haha.

I won't say who won at Regionals, but Blaine did a really good performance of Raise Your Glass and it was amazing and yeah. Not that I watched the episode, okay, I saw a promo on Channel 10. :P

And Santana sings this kick-ass song called Trouty Mouth, which she wrote for her boyfriend, Sam.
I know it's really cruel to tease Sam and his big mouth, but it's funny. Whatever. I'm a heartless person, but my Sammy Evans still loves me, right? RIGHT?!

Anyway, HUNGER GAMES.
They've chosen a Katniss for the movie. Some blonde actor named Jennifer Lawrence. Anyone know her? Good, 'cause I don't. :/


A photo of Sam and someone's drawing of Peeta. THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE. NONE.
Suzanne Collins probably based her character on Chord Overstreet/Sam Evans. She's probably a massive Gleek and spends Saturday nights at home, having Glee marathons and stroking her cat.

And you may think I'm totally making this up, but I can relate some of the characters in Hunger Games to some characters on Glee. Not even joking. And no, I do not have too much time on my hands.
  • Katniss = Rachel. They can both sing REALLY WELL, have brown hair, both are strong independent girls, etc etc.
  • Peeta = Sam. Blonde hair, not afraid to be seen as dorky, both are in love with a girl and would do anything for her to love them back (I know Fabrevans is over, but just sit back down and stop interrupting), likes painting (colour me mine!), etc.
  • Effie Trinkett = April Rhodes. One of Effie's main quotes is "May the odds be ever in your favour!" And in the song that April sung on Glee, it pretty much has that line. And they are both bubbly, happy people, and I'm sure Kristin Chenoweth wouldn't mind wearing a pink wig. :P
  • Gale = Puck. Hard to explain, but yes, Gale is a badass mofo who f*cks every girl he meets. Okay, fine, this isn't true. But Gale has kissed a lot of girls, and he did/does love Katniss. But she doesn't/didn't love him back in the same way, even though they were both from "the Seam". And Puck wanted to get with Rachel in the Mash-Up episode, but Rachel wasn't keen, even though they were both Jews.
  • Cinna = Kurt. Both love fashion and makeovers, and I have a hunch that Cinna is gay. Just a hunch, though.
  • President Snow = Sue. EVIL, SO EVILLLL. But kind of cool too.
  • Haymitch = Will Schuester. President Snow killed all Haymitch's loved ones (including the girl he loved) and now he's alone. He now spends his Saturday nights wasted. YES, I JUST RELATED HAYMITCH TO WILL, WHAT OF IT?
  • Foxface = Quinn. Sneaky, sneaky, and very smart. Ha. :P
  • Finnick = Jesse St James. "You're my girlfriend and I want to know all your secrets" = "Have a sugar cubes and tell me all your secrets". They are twins, okay! Sexy and stunning twins. Blahhh.
  • Octavia, Venia, Flavius = Santana and Brittany. All of them care about their looks, and like to gossip and talk.
That's all I've got. :P
See you next time, you horrible stalkers!

4 comments:

themajessty said...

I LOVE GLEE TOO!

Blaine makes my ovaries multiply.

And his vocals are amazing.

Funnily, I just wrote a post about him two days ago. (:

Laura said...

Yes, Blaine is awesome! :)
So happy that he's with Kurt now, yay. And I agree his vocals are amazing, but I was happy that he wasn't just him singing at Regionals- the duet was good.

Anonymous said...

♥love your blog♥

Laura said...

Aw, thank you!! :)